Wednesday 17 June 2015

Salvation By The Word.

Salvation By The Word.
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV)

Whenever I have led someone to Jesus, I did not need weeks of preparation to lead them in a prayer.
The scriptures I new, gave them the correct doctrine.
The scriptures challenged and corrected their way of thinking.
They instructed them in righteousness.
Because I was thoroughly equipped to get them saved.
I just say - how certain are you that you will make heaven?
If not, would you like the assurance of a guarantee?
Then pray this prayer:
Dear heavenly Father, I believe that you raised Jesus from the dead after He died for my sins.I repent of my sins and I receive Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I thank You that I am now a Born Again child of God and I will serve You all the days of my life. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment