Tuesday 25 August 2015

God helps you because you are His Right Hand Man (or Woman).

God helps you because you are His Right Hand Man (or Woman). You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:9-10) Do you know that God has chosen you to be part of His family? And once chosen you cannot be cast away. Did you notice that "fear not" is a commandment. And whatever God commands, He empowers. You are empowered not to fear. Here is the "fear not" key - God says "I will be with you". Don't be dismayed (or worried) because I am your God, personally. God Himself will strengthen you to do whatever is needed. He will personally help you. You cannot fall, He is holding you up with His right hand. You are His right hand man (or woman).

No comments:

Post a Comment