Tuesday 10 November 2015

Friends of God Obey Him.

Friends of God Obey Him. John 15:12-14 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. We sing the chorus - I am a friend of God. Are you His friend? Jesus' definition of His friends is - they do whatever He commands. What about - love your enemy? Remember the sacrifice of Jesus. We heard recently - that we only love God to the degree we love the person who causes us the greatest problems. What about - lay hands on the sick? Remember the stripes Jesus bore. Haven't you ever wished that someone would do that for you? What about - bring your tithes into the storehouse? Remember Jesus gave up everything for you. We only give out of what He provides for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment