Sunday 28 December 2014

What does Father God feel about you?

What does Father God feel about you? You are blessed, chosen, holy, blameless, adopted and accepted. (Ephesians 1:3-6) Do you know what Father God feels about you? Take a moment, and read these words as if He was writing to you personally. He says: I want to say that love you, with a healthy love that respects you, your abilities, and what you have and can become. I approve of you today, right where you are. You are a survivor, and if you hadn't been, you wouldn't be here right now. You have talents and are capable of receiving and giving. I'm proud of who you have become, even though you have had a lot of pain. I approve of what you are doing in your life. I value you and your ability to make decisions. I release you to make the decisions you need to make for your life; not hinging on what anyone else thinks, but for you and your life. I give you permission to move ahead and make decisions and be what you know you can be. I'm proud of you and I give you permission to love and to be loved in a healthy way. And to know that you are worthy of My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment