Saturday 26 March 2016

The Week Before The Cross.

The Week Before The Cross.

In the week before Jesus went to The Cross for us.
He entered Jerusalem in triumph on a donkey.
He cleaned The Temple of those buying and selling.
He had His last supper with the disciples.
He went to Gethsemane to pray.
He was betrayed by Judas.
He was arrested and tried.
He went to The Cross.

Many Christians can identify with these events.
When Jesus entered my life there was celebration.
Then Jesus spent time cleaning this temple, getting rid of old ways and old beliefs (He is still working on that).
I realised the importance of communion and fellowship.
I learned to pray - Jesus said, could you not pray for one hour?
I was betrayed and went though many trials.
But at each step I went to The Cross and reminded myself of what Jesus has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment